Friday, April 13, 2012

My Autobiography

Hi, how are you?

My name is Paula Vergara and I was born in Santiago. Even though, I don´t like the lifestyle in Santiago, it would be difficult for me to get used to another city. When I was little, I lived in the US, in a small town called Larchmont. It is a beautiful and peaceful place where I met wonderful people and went to school until I was 8. Then I came back to Chile to study my elementary education at Andrée English School and in 7th grade onwards, at Saint George´s College. After that, as I have always liked speaking and learning English, I studied and worked as a Translator and Interpreter for many years until I decided it was a too lonely activty.  I had a lot of experience teaching English, too, so I did a Master´s in Teaching English as a Foreign Language, at UMCE. In the future, I would like to continue studying, maybe a PhD in New Zealand.  I have a son, and I adore him. I also love listening to music, mainly the 80´s, enjoy swimming, travelling, and being with friennds.
Well my dearest, I hope you enjoy the course, my aim is to make it fun and that you improve the already great English you have.

All the best,

Paula
Number of words 120.
Comment on three of your classmates´ posts.

3 comments:

  1. You'll write your autobiography too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I missed last class because I'm ill, but I still do my homework (:

    ReplyDelete