Friday, April 20, 2012



Session 2 : A singer/band you like or a concert/exhibition you've been to



Hi, it is very difficult for me to choose my favorite band because I like many, but I´m going to tell you about QUEEN. This is a British rock band formed in London in 1971. It originally consisted of the legendary Freddie Mercury, Brian May, John Deacon and Roger Taylor.   The band´s earliest work was influenced by progressive rock, but afterwards their songs became more radio-friendly and incorporated innovative styles. 20 years after the death of Freddie Mercury, Queen has been crowned as the most popular UK band of all time. Among my favorite works are "Bohemian Rhapsody" because it is a master piece to me and "Love of my life" because it is beautiful, passionate and nostalgic.
You can make yourself an impression of "Love of my life" at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3xwCkhmies&feature=related. Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment